Chemical Pump – Built with fiberglass and reinforced nylon pumps that are easy to spot as they are black in color compared to the aluminum housing of other pumps. While they can pump normal clean water, they are specifically designed to handle chemicals such as liquid fertilizers. The impeller and whorl case are made out of fiberglass and are not to be used with solids.
- 210CC Powerease OHV engine
- Low Oil Shutdown
- Fiberglass Reinforced Poly Pump
- Resistant to most fertilizers and chemicals
- 154 GPM Max Discharge Flow
- 115' Max Total Lift, 26' Max Suction Lift
- 2" MNPT Inlet/Outlet